If you want to make a gift/offering to Hope in Christ Church, click here to learn about ways to give.
You can view a digital bulletin Here
You can watch a Livestream at 9:30 am on our facebook account.
- Summary of Malachi (Mal 4:4)
- Biblical remembering is meant to affect present action (Ex 2:24, 20:8, Dt 5:12)
- The opposite of Remembering is forgetting (Ps 74:22-23)
- Remember the Law…
- Torah is composed of statutes and rules (Jer 5:22, Ex 18:16)
- Why Remember this body of teaching and instruction?
- Because they are God given
- Because they are for all Israel
- Does this matter today? (Matt 5:18, Lk 16;17,James 2:10, HC 114-115, 1Cor 1:30)
- Prophetic signposts (Mal 4:5-6)
- Behold! (Gen 1:29, 6:17, 9:9, 17:4, Ruth 2:4, 3:8, 1Sam 3:11, 2Sam 1:2, Matt 1:20, Rev 22:12)
- God will send a prophet to prepare the way (Mal 4:6)
- God himself is speaking
- The Day of the Lord (Is 13:6)
- But the New Testament undoes this conflation of the first and second comings of the Messiah (Lk 1:17)