If you want to make a gift/offering to Hope in Christ Church, click here to learn about ways to give.
You can view a digital bulletin Here
You can watch a Livestream at 9:30 am on our facebook account.
- When you think about reasons for praising God – What reasons come to your mind? (Ps 16:6-7, Esther, Isa 12)
- Historical Context (Isa 12:1, 4)
- Every individual person will praise God (Isa 12:1-2)
- Verses 1-2 are singular pronouns, but verses 3-6 are plural
- For though you were angry with me, your anger turned away that you might comfort me.
- God alone has the right to be angry
- God’s anger has ended
- Comfort has come
- I will give thanks to you, O LORD.
- Behold God is my salvation
- Behold (Isa 3:1, 5:7, 6:7, 7:14, 8:7, 10:33, 12:2)
- Not God brings salvation, or that he saves, but that HE IS SALVATION
- I will trust, and will not be afraid. (Rom 8:31-39)
- For the LORD God is my strength and my song and he has become my salvation
- With Joy, you will draw water from the wells of salvation (Isa 12:3, Jn 4:14)
- What is different about v 4-6 is not the content but the audience
- How can we share the Good news of God with us? (Col 4:6)
- Street Night – every Tuesday evening
- Change the way you answer the question – How are you?
- Ask people why God might be angry with them then share why God was angry with you but talk about how Christ is God’s mercy to you.
- Tell someone why you are Thankful to God by connecting it to your life before and after Christ.