17 Ezekiel 37:1-14 Only God can bring LIFE to the dead
Testimony – David Richards
- Judah no different than Israel (Jer 5:1, 2Ki 21:9, 2Chr 36:15-16)
- But there is hope in The Valley of Dry Bones
- Israel Dead and Shriveled (Eze 37:1-2)
- Can Israel be brought back to life? (Eze 37:3a)
- Can our dry bones, dead churches, lost children be brought back to God?
- God knows if Life can be given to the dead (Eze 37:3b)
- God restores life through Preaching the Words of God to the Dead (Eze 37:4-6, Eph 2:4-5, Rom 10:13-17)
- The Spirit must be active applying the Word
- This was a parable (Eze 37:11-14)
- God will restore both tribes into one (Eze 37:22-23).
- The enemies of God’s people will be destroyed (Eze 38-39)
- The Throne of God and the temple will once again be the center of all life and worship. (Ez 40-48)