If you want to make a gift/offering to Hope in Christ Church, click here to learn about ways to give.
You can view a digital bulletin Here
You can watch a Livestream at 9:30 am on our facebook account.
- What is a testimony? (Jn 1:7, 19:35, 21:24, 20:31)
- John’s Testimony was born in the midst of hostile, unbelieving forces (John 1:19)
- Jews (Jn 2:18, 5:10, 5:16, 7:13, 9:22, 10:31)
- JBap received the question “Who are you?” (Jn 1:22, 8:25, 21:12)
- John confessed
- You didn’t answer our question, let’s get more specific (Jn 1:21)
- Elijah (Mal 4:5-6, 2Ki 2:9-12)
- The Prophet (Dt 18:15, 18)
- Who are you? (Jn 1:22)
- I am a minister! (Jn 1:23, Isa 40:3)
- He is the voice…
- You too are a minister of Jesus sent to the hostiles around you to boldly confess Jesus.
- Taking issue with John’s Activity
- Now the inquisition switches to JBap’s activity of baptism. (Jn 1:25)
- John’s Answer (Jn 1:26-27)
- Water Baptism Only
- There is one greater Here (Lk 17:10, Jn 3:30)
- And you don’t know him (Is 40:5)
- Religious pride blinds people
- But humility allows us to be a servant of our master and Lord Jesus