If you want to make a gift/offering to Hope in Christ Church, click here to learn about ways to give.
You can view a digital bulletin Here
You can watch a Livestream at 9:30 am on our facebook account.
- Have you ever tired and been exhausted?
- Have you ever thought that God might get weary? (Mal 2:17, Ex 34:6-7, isa 43:23-24)
- What wearies God?
- The words of covenant breakers (Mal 2:17)
- Evil is (Mal 2:17, Dt 6:18, 12:28)
- Other evil things that the people of Israel were presumably doing and calling good (Mal 3:5)
- The list
- Sorcery includes necromancy, magic, divination (Dt 18:10-12)
- Adultery (HC 108-109)
- Swearing falsely – lying under oath in God’s name (HC 112)
- Oppressing widows and orphans (Dt 10:18, 27:19)
- Mistreating the alien (Ex 22:21, Dt 10:19)
- Not fearing the Lord (Dt 4:10, 5:29)
- Charging God with Injustice (Mal 2:17)
- How does God respond to evil? (Mal 3:1)
- First, he sends a messenger.
- Second, the messenger prepares the way
- Third, Then the KING comes suddenly
- Fourth, the King comes to refine and purify (Mal 3:2-4)
- Jesus and John the Baptist (Lk 7:27, 22:20, 2Cor 3:6, Heb 7:22)
- How does God respond to injustice? (Mal 3:5)
- So there we have it – the God of Justice is seen in the Life of Christ
- So are you ready – have you turned to Christ – are you repentant?
- Don’t let God’s swift return catch you unprepared.