If you want to make a gift/offering to Hope in Christ Church, click here to learn about ways to give.
You can watch our Livestream at 9:30 am on Sunday Mornings.
Does judgment or Hope have the greatest place in your life?
Structure of Isaiah (Isa 1-5, 65:17ff)
The Hope of a Recreated World
- I am making all things new (Isa 65:17-18, 48:6)
- Rejoicing abundantly (Isa 65:18)
- God will rejoice in this world too (Isa 65:19)
- No more distress/pain/suffering (Isa 65:20, Dt 34:8, 2Chr 32:20, Gen 18:20)
- No more shortened life (Isa 65:20, 25;8)
- The Curse is broken and the Blessing are flowing (Isa 65:21-23, Dt 28:30)
- Intimate relationship with God (Isa 65:24)
- Even Creation will be at peace (Isa 65:25, 11:6, Gen 49:27, Zeph 3:3, Eze 22:27)