If you want to make a gift/offering to Hope in Christ Church, click here to learn about ways to give.
You can view a digital bulletin Here
You can watch a Livestream at 9:30 am on our facebook account.
- How should we then live? Love God and Love people. (Mt 22:36-39)
- John 21 introductory material
- A Later Epilogue and Addition (Jn 21:19)
- Setting the Stage (Jn 21:1-14)
- Peter Goes fishing (Jn 21:3)
- It’s all about revealing Jesus (Jn 21:1, 14)
- How should we live?
- Remember the 2 commandments – Love God and Love others.
- Jesus questions Peter’s Love of God (Jn 21:15)
- What/whom do you love most?
- Discipleship isn’t easy, it will cost you. (Jn 21:18)
- Jesus instructs us to Feed each other
- Feed my sheep, Tend my sheep, feed my sheep (Jn 21:15-17)
- How can we do this?
- The mistake we often make…
- What does God envision for them?