If you want to make a gift/offering to Hope in Christ Church, click here to learn about ways to give.
You can view a digital bulletin Here
You can watch a Livestream at 9:30 am on our facebook account.
- We all long for peace (Prov 18:21)
- What is the Origin of all the conflicts in the world?
- Simply stated, sinful human desires are. Listen to (James 4:1-4)
- But People want to blame anything else, but themselves for the lack of peace
- Relativize the truth
- Blame wealthy
- Give me what I want and I will be peaceful
- Covid blaming
- Peace is won and secured (James 4:1-4)
- through Prayer (Phil 4:6-7)
- by self-control (Acts 20:35).
- by self-denial.
- Jesus is our Peace
- Peace comes from Jesus (Phil 1:2, Luke 24:36)
- For Peace to reign upon the earth, people need the truth of Jesus and the truth of their own sin (1Th 5:23, Heb 13:20-21)
- Band aids won’t bring peace
- We need new hearts (Ezek 36:26)
- We need the Spirit abiding in us so that the things that build peace are internal to us (Rom 8:6, Gal 5:22-23)
- The world will never know peace until the world knows Jesus!