If you want to make a gift/offering to Hope in Christ Church, click here to learn about ways to give.
You can view a digital bulletin Here
You can watch a Livestream at 9:30 am on our facebook account.
- Everyone loves a gift that turns out to be more wonderful than you even thought possible
- Context (John 4:1-6)
- How and why Jesus ended up in a Samaritan city (John 4:1-3)
- Jacob’s Well: some history (John 4:5-6)
- What’s the History between Jews and Samaritans? (2Kings 17:1-34)
- Searching for a Marriage made in Heaven
- Spoiler Alert
- Jesus wants a drink of Water (John 4:7)
- Why she came at noon?
- Jesus speaks to this woman that nobody wants (Jn 4:27)
- 2 Forward Individuals (John 4:9, Sir 50:25, John 4:16-17)
- The Search for the Bride (Gen 24, John 3:29)
- So what kind of marriage is this, what gifts are exchanged and who is this Groom?
- This is a spiritual Marriage, replete with a spiritual gift from the God-man Jesus
- The Better Marriage
- The Giver & the Gift Jesus Brings (John 4:10)
- Jesus is the groom
- The Gift of life
- Do you get how amazing this is? Do you see what Jesus is promising not just to her, but to all of us? (Lk 11:13)
- But she is stuck on the material plane (Jn 4:11-12)
- The Satisfying Spirit (John 4:13-14)
- The Groom isn’t a prophet, he is the Christ (John 4:15-26)