If you want to make a gift/offering to Hope in Christ Church, click here to learn about ways to give.
You can view a digital bulletin Here
You can watch a Livestream at 9:30 am on our facebook account.
- Called out
- The Christian life is full of sin.
- These women aren’t living into their names
- Our Need for others to call us back to Christ
- Paul doesn’t ignore the tiff, or sweep it under the rug
- Paul doesn’t take sides.
- Paul doesn’t spill the reasons for their garbage all over.
- Paul holds these women in respect and expects others too as well (Phil 4:3)
- Paul Asks them to agree in the Lord (Phil 4:2, 1:7, 2:2)
- Paul commands others to get involved (Phil 4:3, 1;27, Mt 26:55)
- A Better Way
- Rejoice! (Phil 4:4)
- Be Reasonable (Phil 4:5)
- Do Not be anxious about anything (Phil 4:6, Mt 6:25, 31, Mk 10:19, Lk 10:41, 1Cor 7:32-33)
- Instead of anxiety we must pray! (Phil 4:6-7)
- Think on the noble Life (Phil 4:8, Jn 14;6, Tit 2:2)
- Lastly –Paul urges the church to copy him.
- How different would your life be if these simple things were incorporated into your life each day?