If you want to make a gift/offering to Hope in Christ Church, click here to learn about ways to give.
You can view a digital bulletin Here
You can watch a Livestream at 9:30 am on our facebook account.
- Introduction (Jn 1:43-44)
- Have you ever interacted with a skeptic?
- The Move from Bethany to Galilee (Jn 1:43)
- But why the decision to move? (Jn 1:44, Isa 9:1-2)
- The Call of Philip
- The work of Jesus:
- Sharing the News (Jn 1:45)
- Who is Nathanael?
- Notice how clearly Philip shares the news
- There was intentionality.
- The Message was clear! (Dt 18:15, Eze 37:24-27)
- The Skeptics initial response (Jn 1:46)
- Why was Nazareth thought of so poorly?
- The rejoinder, “Don’t take my word for it, check it out yourself.”\
- Jesus Works on the Skeptic (Jn 1:47-49)
- The Greater Things (Jn 1:50-51)
- Greater things will be observed
- Heavens opened (Mal 3:10)
- Angels of God ascending and descending
- Son of Man (Dan 7:13-14)
- 3 options phrase as a whole:
- This should be immensely encouraging for those of us who know skeptics.